Sunday, November 9, 2008

Introduction

I would like to extend my warmest welcome to all readers regardless of race, religion and skin colour. I choose to name this blog as Vocal Voice of Expression because I truly believe it is high time for we Malaysians to jump out of the racial coconut shells to voice for everyone.

The domineering nature of Umno has raged many, and I believe you might be one of them. Since the component parties of Barisan Nasional are not vocal enough, let us define the meaning of vocal expression and champion our rights.

Today, race-based politics are no longer relevant. Hereby, I will frequent my updates and personal views on the current political landscape in Malaysia.

And I would like to explain the reason why I have chosen kentng10.blogspot.com as my Url. The reason is simple. I vow and pledge to fight for every Malaysian to spur and escalate Malaysia towards the top 10 countries in the world, in every field!

Lastly, let us burn the torch of freedom and equality together and march towards a better and yet promising future!

No comments: